International Syllabus School In Kerala
- This Policy states the guidelines and procedures to be followed in matters relating to selection and admission of students to NSK IRS.
- NSK IRS practices fair and transparent procedure in the admission process and provides information which is clear, comprehensive and easily accessible for applicants and public.
- Admitted students are expected to conduct themselves in a school-ready manner consistent with NSK International Residential School’s policies and expectations for its students, including those set forth in the Student Handbook.
- For all the classes, online application facility is provided on school website. Candidates can apply online through the school website.
- Please fill up all the details carefully. The name of child and parents should be as per submitted document only. In case of any change, it should be supported by appropriate legal documents.
- Neither collection of admission form nor its submission is a guarantee of admission to the school.
- The school will not ask for any donation for granting admissions. The fee structure is transparent & all of it needs to be accordingly communicated.
- Admission: Admission will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates / documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
- No student shall be denied admission on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or sex.
- Admission form fees and other related fees deposited at the time of admission are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-negotiable.
Fee Policy of School:
- At the time of admission, the student needs to pay Application & Prospectus Fee, Admission Fee, refundable Security Deposit and 1st Term fee.
- The fee is to be remitted either online to the school account through Net banking / Debit / Credit card / SBI Challan options or offline at the office desk. For any kind of assistance, please contact the office.
- The details of our school account are as follows:
Account Name : NSK Foundation International Residential SchoolAccount No. : 6594646124Name of Bank : Indian BankBranch : Nalanchira, TrivandrumIFSC code : IDBI – 000N010